Coker Pump & Equipment Company has been a provider of pumps and related components since 1956. The company founder, Mr. Jack H. Coker, decided to branch out from his job as a machinist and he and his wife began to work for themselves. During these humble beginnings they operated out of a one room shop, and as the demand continued to grow, their son Craig joined the family business. Thirty years later upon building a recognizable name in the industry, they grew and moved to 1055 3rd St Oakland, where they still have their current operation in addition to their second location in the Central Valley.
In 2001 Mr. Jack Coker passed away leaving the legacy of the company and its successful operation to his son Craig and grandson Erik, both of whom lead and manage each of the company’s two locations today. With Craig running the Central Valley location and Erik running the Oakland location the company has thrived. Coker pump is a member of the California League of Food Processors and heavily relied upon to provide their products to not only the food processing industry, but to many others as well.