Acme Construction Supply Co., Inc. was formed in 1953 as West Pacific Sales Company with locations in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. The name Acme Tool and Specialty was adopted in 1982 and had remained unchanged until 1994. In 1994, the name change to Acme Construction Supply was initiated to better describe our broad scope of service within the industry.
Today, Acme Construction Supply is a dynamic total quality organization servicing the commercial construction, residential housing, industrial maintenance, and consumer markets. Through the use of progressive technology, Acme is on the cutting edge of the construction distribution industry. Acme serves the West Coast market with stores in the Portland, Seattle, Reno, San Francisco, and Phoenix areas.