Since 1944 our commitment to quality and customer service has been unsurpassed. At Douglas Electrical we provide birth to death management of your hermetic electrical needs, providing:
- Design assistance for new projects where we help to achieve the delicate balance between performance and cost.
- Prototypes of various styles/designs of sealed electrical conductors so that customers can ensure they have the best designs for their needs.
- Expediting deliveries of customized assemblies often capable of delivering within one week.
- Accommodating blanket production orders with Kanban style or scheduled releases.
- After sales support: failure analysis & corrective actions, value added subassembly services and assistance of long term cost reduction activities.
Greater than 80% of the products we manufacture here are custom solutions to meet our customers' sealing needs. Our industry and application history are quite diversified and our outstanding performance in demanding industries like Aerospace, Semiconductor, Military, Hazardous area and automotive is well documented. As I'm sure you can imagine the typical environment of these applications is quite varied but to give a general scope:
- Pressures from the absolute vacuum (10^-10 Torr) of space to 15000 PSI.
- Harsh chemical compatibility including Jet Fuel, Ocean Water, Refrigerants, Plasmas and highly radioactive material.
- Electrical signals from millivolts to 30,000V and currents from milliamps up to 2,000AMPs.