We work with industry-leading customers and companies of all sizes to provide both standard product and custom-engineered solutions. Harmonic Drive LLC provides high precision, high performance products to meet customer’s mission critical application requirements.
With over 50 years of experience, our expert engineering and production teams continually develop enabling technologies for the evolving motion control market. Sales Offices in Long Island, NY, Chicago, IL and San Jose, CA are staffed with degreed sales engineers, available to assist you with proper product selection. Additionally, application engineers are available to assist you with your concept and detailed designs, free of charge. Our US Headquarters and manufacturing facility, located in Peabody, MA, is ISO9001 and AS9100 registered. The majority of the products we sell are manufactured in the United States.
APPLICATIONS for Harmonic Drive products:
• Robotics: Industrial, Semiconductor & Flat Panel, Humanoid, Mobile Robots
• Medical: Surgical Robots, Medical Imaging, Therapeutic, Prosthetics, Exoskeletons, Lab Automation
• Defense: Unmanned Vehicles, Remote Weapon Stations, Antenna Pointing
• Aerospace: Solar Array Drives, Antenna Pointing, Valve Actuators, Lunar and Interplanetary Rovers
• Machine Tool: Milling Head, Tool Changer, Rotary Table, Grinding, B & C Axis
• Energy: oil exploration, drilling and positioning, wind and solar power.
KEY PERFORMANCE features for Harmonic Drive servo actuators, gearheads and component sets:
• True Zero Backlash
• Excellent positional accuracy and repeatability
• High Torque-to-Weight and Torque-to-Volume ratios
• Compact size
• High Reliability
• Single stage high reduction ratio